Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Our little skiers

We had quite the ski season this year with these two little ones. We spent many days at Sundance and a few at Brian Head, Alta, Beaver Mt and Snowbird as well. We were incredibly lucky to have a short 15 min drive from our house to the ski resort which enabled us to make it up there often.

Going into the season I thought I'd try and keep J in the backpack as much as possible since she was still 2; however, she quickly demanded that she ski just like M. We compromised with a bit of both since sometimes M just wanted to cruise around fast. 

They both did so great this year! These pictures are from a few of the many warm ski days we had back in January. 

Me skiing with two kids and taking a selfie.... like this is a normal thing for people to do.


This photo was from a day at Alta with friends. It's hard to go wrong when you're skiing with friends.

We loved the days when we could all go skiing together with Erik.

These ski trips only worked out because the kids were actually having fun. And I'm so glad they were because I loved these adventures of ours.

This girl became a master at red light green light and got quite good at making turns.


This picture totally reminds me of pictures my parents took of me when I was first learning.

Such an incredible view from the top of Sundance. It was so nice to be outside enjoying the sun during the winter months.

Here we are enjoying a picnic in one of the greatest settings I can think of.

No comments: