My wonderful friend Ashley has been out to visit me in Utah several times, and I was overdue for a trip to see her. I got to fly back for a weekend in the beginning of February to visit her when it was unusually sunny and warm in Utah and Boston was absolutely getting pounded with snow.
Initially I was pretty excited to actually feel cold wintry weather but even I had to admit that it was maybe a bit too intense. Clearly it was intense, because Delta was letting passengers change their flights in advance due to the weather which I found unbelievable. I ended leaving a bit early due to another upcoming storm. It worked out well because my original flight ended up getting cancelled because of another snow storm.
I had such a great weekend hanging out with Ashley. We spent our first night at the Park Plaza hotel where we stayed up way too late catching up.
We spent the afternoon at the lovely Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum.
We got the best cannoli at Mike's.
I had to drive past Erik's old office since we were in the neighborhood. I love this cool old building. I know the snow was a pain for a lot of New Englanders but it sure was beautiful!
We got dinner at this little hole in the wall thai restaurant that I've always loved and met up with another old friend. It was great to catch up.
It was so cold, we just kept our coats on!
Ashley and I headed to Providence, Rhode Island for the rest of the weekend. I got to see Ashley's new apartment, we got pedicures, went shopping and got some wonderful Italian food for dinner. It really was such a fun girls weekend. I wish I could do that more often because I miss that lady.











No comments:
Post a Comment