Sunday, December 7, 2014

Climbing Wall Street

We spent a really fun weekend in Moab with friends in November. We went rock climbing and our kids got to try it out for the first time. Afterwards, in the car M says: "Mom, I really like rock climbing. What do you think we should do about that?" The kid cracks me up. 

J was the last of the kids to give it a shot but was really looking forward to it. She climbed up a bit then excitedly reported to us all "I'm climbing guys!" So... Christmas this year may involve some of the rock climbing gear that M proposed in answer to his own question above. 

Here are some shots from our first Wall Street experience:


M climbing to the top of this particular route:


My turn:

I'd love to be as good as her:

Our only group shot, but a cool one at that:

J playing on a rock at Arches National Park:


Running around on flat rock having one heck of a time:

No comments: