Monday, May 21, 2012

Easter

Easter morning M discovered a new little red tricycle with an Easter basket on the seat. He threw the Easter basket aside and was ready to ride his new bike! 

He enjoyed several Easter egg hunts with family and was content to just find eggs though he did get a few pieces of candy as well : ) 



He loved riding this scooter with his cousin Finn and was so sad when it was time to go. His cousin left to ride home and M chased him down the sidewalk determined to catch up. When I caught up to him, M had one of the saddest faces I've seen. He sure likes hanging out with his cousins and riding bikes and scooters.
M got into this field by my parents house and just started running as fast as he could. It was pretty funny. I let Finn catch him : ) I guess that wide open field was just begging to be run through.





Kindly asking his cousin to open a piece of candy for him. Very sweet of her.

No comments: