Saturday, August 6, 2011

M is a year and a half!

M is a year and a half and doing all sorts of rad things. I'm loving his independence. For example, tonight he tried to pour himself a glass of water: he got the cup and placed it under the water filter on the fridge though he was just a bit too short to be able to push it to get water. I was pretty excited at his attempt though. Also, if he wants to go outside (which is often) he knows to go get his shoes and will even bring us ours. It's really cute and we think he is so awesome!

Here are a few of the things that he absolutely loves right now:

riding his bike
being outside
(these cool frogs are all over our lawn)playing with friends
Blackberries- these were picked earlier this week at the nearby Moosamaloo National Recreation Area. M is a pro picking and eating berries.
Reading and listening to stories.Chobani strawberry banana greek yogurt. This stuff is really good, I love it too.
Watching Chicka Chicka boom boom and Driving my tractor on dad's lap top
Bike rides (usually he's in the bike trailer but apparently he thinks he's ready to ride my bike.)
Saying lots of words, my favorite being "please" or "peease" as he pronounces it.



1 comment:

Melissa said...

Awww, seeing Louis' jacket made my heart ache a little. In a good way. I love seeing it have new life on another adorable little boy.