I took M to the fair this past week and to be honest it wasn't the most spectacular fair that I've been too. The fair I grew up going to in Cache Valley, Ut and the Topsfield Fair (America's oldest agricultural fair) in Topsfield, Ma are certainly better.
Fortunately, when you're one a half it doesn't take a whole lot to keep you happy. We checked out the animals, played in a sandbox full of corn, then I bought tickets for two rides. M stayed in this bouncy house for at least 15 minutes. He thought it was rad and I felt pretty good about getting my money's worth.
Next he went on this fire engine ride that was surprising fast. He was okay getting off when it was done and that was a relief for me because sometimes he just doesn't want to stop having fun.
1 comment:
I find a bounce house is really all you need for a successful kids outing. I should really invest in one.
Post a Comment