Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Lots of exciting things coming up...

I am so excited to graduate in May- I have literally been counting down the days (currently at 88). I am really looking forward to not having homework. One of the most recent exciting events is that I took a job at Massachusetts General Hospital as a clinical research coordinator in the stroke unit. Since I just have classes twice a week this semester, I am going to start working twice a week in April until I graduate. I am really excited about the job and I had lots of fun getting some business clothing during the Presidents Day sales on Monday. I finally feel like all of this school work is paying off! My parents and younger brother Eric are coming out to visit too which is so nice!

Erik and I also recently booked a trip to Berlin and Italy over Spring Break. You could call it a second honeymoon - early graduation trip. I have never been to Europe and I can't wait! My memory of Italian from Freshman and Sophomore year is fading quickly, but thankfully Erik's is quite good still. I can't wait to see where he lived and eat gelato at least twice everyday!

After we get back my friend Molly from USU is coming out to visit and interview for medical school at UVM. I am so excited to hang out with her for a few days. I love having visitors- so this is an open invitation to anyone else that would like to come out to Massachusetts.

On another note, we finally went candlepin bowling! There is a bowling alley directly across the street from where we live, but somehow we haven't made it over there until this past weekend. When we first moved in we didn't think it was open (it's really old), but during the summer on hot nights when our window was open, we heard the sound of bowling pins getting knocked down. It was really fun and it only cost $2.50 a game- we definitely plan on going back soon.

1 comment:

Thayne Cullimore said...

Europe should be fun. We were supposed to go candlepin bowling with you guys, but we never got to.