Monday, February 11, 2008

Some stuff from Erik

Erik's office had a competition for growing the best facial hair. Lets just say it was not a pretty site. There are some funny stories though:
- People stopped sitting next to Erik on the commuter rail train.
- When participating in a discussion in Sunday school about how God doesn't distinguish between people based on their appearance, Erik commented that God doesn't discriminate against red heads. A red-headed teenage boy replied "or creepy looking guys with mustaches."
- Finally, as eager as I was to have Erik come watch an upcoming ski race, I did request that he shave before coming.
I am happy to say that the patchy clumps of hair that Erik described as a "mustache" are gone!



















The following is a picture of what happened when Erik was chopping an onion. As Erik likes to say, "I almost cut my finger off!" This finger just kept on bleeding. I am also quite happy to say that it eventually healed.

2 comments:

Thayne Cullimore said...

I love the mustache. I think Erik should grow it back.

Anonymous said...

I agree the stache was stylish. I demand it to grow back.