Ashley is always sending the kids the sweetest gifts and cards for birthdays, Christmas, post surgery, and just for the heck of it. She is just so sweet and caring. You kind of expect your parents to dote over their grandchildren, and ours do, but having a friend that adores your kids like Ashley does is just amazing. She took about a thousand pictures of my kids on this trip and shared them with me. I loved looking at random candid shots she had taken with me and the kids together. It's not often I get to see what I look like as a mom from that perspective. One of my favorites below is of me playing ring around the rosy. The rest of the photos are just evidence of Ashley's love and interest in these two kids. We're so lucky to have her friendship. And we really miss her!
1 year ago
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment