Friday, September 13, 2013

typical day at our house

This picture sums up a daily occurrence at our house. Thanks to my mom for saving all these beanie babies that I collected as a kid (I can't believe you let me get this many!)

We get to pick them all up at least once a day : ) We never take out a couple, because we prefer to dump the whole dang basket out!

Also, my 16 mo old is obsessed with this wooden flute and my old recorder... is that weird!?

Even stranger, Erik has taken up playing the recorder. Usually, it drives. me. nuts! Even I had to admit however, the other day, that his rendition of the James Bond theme song was quite impressive.


And now for some adorable pictures of these two cute kids:


You may be wondering why I posted a picture of the blanket below?

Well... let me explain. M was adamant that I take this picture of him hiding behind the blanket. I'm posting it now so he can thank me later for indulging in his request. And look how happy he was about it all.







1 comment: