Monday, December 10, 2012

Arches National Park

We had a lot of fun at Arches in October with our families. It was nice being able to let M run around without worrying he would fall off a huge cliff. I love Zion, but Arches is a little less unnerving with little ones. One of the highlights of this trip was going to the indoor water park in St. George. I must admit I was having way more fun with the water slide and diving boards than the kids, though they still enjoyed themselves. Erik and I also took turns riding part of the Slick Rock Trail which was so fun and we look forward to doing that again sometime. I love that there are a bunch of National Parks here- it makes our annual national park tradition that much easier to accomplish. I'd love to go to Yosemite this coming spring or Glacier National Park if we venture out of state. 






No comments: