Thursday, August 23, 2012

City of Rocks


We headed to City of Rocks State Park in Idaho with the Martineau family for a weekend trip. We had a lots of fun rock climbing, camping and biking.

M with an attitude:
Baby J and Erik:
 My first climb on practice rock:
 Baby J being angel baby.
More climbing:


M getting ready to climb:
  Here he goes:
My cute niece:
 Hanging out:
Cousin love: 
 More climbing for the little ones:
 Pretty views:
 Going for a walk:
and a family photo to complete the batch:

3 comments:

Mark and Kim said...

So many things I'm jealous of in your posts today!! Wish we were there to do fun things with you guys!!

Laura said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura said...

That ice cream diet done a body good. I can't say I've fully embraced it, but I did justify a second bowl with the thought, "Mikaela said she eats a bowl everyday and she looks fabulous."

Thank you for that.