Sunday we made our way to church services in Paris in the morning before walking around Pompidou then heading back to the apartment for homemade panzanella for lunch.We walked around the area by the Eiffel Tower in the afternoon and for dinner we got some really good falafel that even M enjoyed. I am always quite pleased when he tries a new type of food and finds that he likes it.
Monday Erik headed to work and M and I were off to visit the Louvre and Musee l'Orangerie. There was a long line as I had been warned but M was a champ. We headed to see the Mona Lisa first then spent some time looking at Italian Renaissance art. It was fun to walk along and recognize some pieces from my art history class at Smith. M preferred the sculptures and was busy pointing here and there. We also checked out Louvre Medieval which was pretty amazing.
3 comments:
You guys are very adventurous!
You guys are very adventurous!
Looks like an awesome trip! Great photos and M looks happy in all of them. (And so do you two!)
Post a Comment