Saturday, November 20, 2010

Update on baby M

I drafted this before thanksgiving but I'm a little delayed in posting so here you go:

Remember how M got his first tooth about a month ago? Well this past weekend he got 5 more teeth in a matter of about 3 days. I can't believe it!

I also gave him his first haircut on Wednesday- it was beginning to look a little straggly. I must say I did a pretty good job. The front turned out much better than the back, but that's better than the other way around right!?

Finally, we discovered that M really likes his independence and wants to feed himself real food. He sort of despised the pureed baby food peas that I made, but when given the same peas in whole form he is quite content. So now he's eating all sorts of finger foods and we are both happy about that.

No comments: