We love traveling and visiting new places and summer is the perfect time to do so. There are so many beautiful and cool places to see. I'm sure there will never be enough time to enjoy them all but we can try.
We'd been to Cape Cod and Martha's Vineyard but I'd always wanted to go to Nantucket as well. We finally made a day trip and now we can check it off our list (though I want to go back for a few days to explore the island via bike and attend the daffodil festival one year.)
Finn and I are not big beach people given our complexions, and consequently neither is baby M, but the day was overcast so it was perfect for us.
First stop off the ferry was checking out the little farmers market. There where all sorts of cool little things- I got some fantastic smelling soap with lavender from DriftAwaySoap.
No comments:
Post a Comment