1 year ago
Monday, April 12, 2010
Baby Blessing
Finn blessed little M at our church yesterday. He wore the same outfit that Finn was blessed in with the addition of some cool little shoes that we got him. It was really nice and we were fortunate to have some kind friends there for the big event.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Cute, cute!!!! Where is the HAT? So wish we could have been there. Glad that at least 3 Larson relatives were there to share in the big event. Have fun with the K. Larson Family this week. Love, Marge
Craig said: I'm teary-eyed over missing this sacred event. Can't wait to hold the little guy.
He is sooo adorable! Congratulations!!
Deirdre
We love it! He is so adorable and we can't wait to see him in person. The first picture is so great...He looks so old! We hope we get to see him soon. Love you all
What a handsome kid!
Dearest Eric and Mikaela...
How excited and happy Scott and I are for you. You know how much I love your family and each of you. I have watched you grow since you were this little like your own little man...the new little love of your lives...We send our love and hope that you continue to be happy "Man is that he might have joy!" Enjoy all your time with him. I tell new mothers to lay in bed and take time all you can, as they change too fast:)
God bless you all,
All our love, lu and scott
Post a Comment