Sunday, March 28, 2010

Maine: The Vacationland State

We took Mag on his first vacation to Portland and met up with my friend Molly who is doing a rotation at the hospital there. We started out our trip visiting the Portland Museum of Art. Magnus' favorite piece was a French Realist painting by Julien Dupre. We also went to the Portland Head Lighthouse because I can't resist taking pictures of lighthouses whenever possible. It was beautiful but quite cold.





We're pretty sure Magnus thought we were crazy taking a million pictures out in the cold. He was happy to be back in the warm car!

3 comments:

Mel and David said...

Oh that looks like so much fun! I wish we could all three get together..... I am just glad we don't get together to study physics anymore!

Mikaela said...

I wish we could too! We reminisced about that time you guys got the last pack of M&Ms before I could :)

quincy said...

Looks like a fun adventure! Magnus is so handsome!