Thursday, February 4, 2010

Welcoming baby Larson

Just a quick post with a picture of the little guy. Will write more later but we are all doing well!

Magnus was born at 7:20am on Saturday Jan 16th. He weighed in at 7 lbs 4 oz and was 20 inches long. I had to confirm with the nurses at least 10 times that he did indeed have red hair. This was a big shock to me as I am the only red head in my entire family besides my grandpa's little brother. I'm pretty excited there is another red head now!





7 comments:

Mel and David said...

SO CUTE!!! congrats!

Tess said...

Can't wait to see more pictures! He's adorable!

Krista Adamow said...

YAY!! Congrats. He is so cute. I love his confused expression. Adorable.

Krista Adamow said...

Wait, what is his name?!

Mikaela said...

Thanks- we think he's pretty cute too! His name is Magnus.

Melanie said...

So Cute! I love the serious looks he gives you:) And love the name. Very strong. We miss you guys!

anne said...

He is SO ADORABLE! I cant wait to see him! Ill admit, I am jealous of the red hair.