So Cute. I really like that name too!
Oh my gosh, he is so cute! Congratulations!
He is so cute. Can't wait to see you guys again! Let me know if you need some company!
LOVE the name! Congrats you guys! I wish I was there to see the little man. He is REALLY cute! Watch out for Mother Russia.
highly inappropriate comment anne. but very funny. can't wait to see the little guy. let us know when you guys come to Utah next and we'll have to get together!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
So Cute. I really like that name too!
Oh my gosh, he is so cute! Congratulations!
He is so cute. Can't wait to see you guys again! Let me know if you need some company!
LOVE the name! Congrats you guys! I wish I was there to see the little man. He is REALLY cute! Watch out for Mother Russia.
highly inappropriate comment anne. but very funny. can't wait to see the little guy. let us know when you guys come to Utah next and we'll have to get together!
Post a Comment