I'm finally posting about our trip to San Francisco which consists mostly of photos. The weather was really nice and we had a great time hanging out with the Gatzemeiers. We started off our trip with a tour of Alcatraz which was pretty cool. Friday afternoon we went to the Museum of Modern Art which had some very interesting and strange stuff. Afterward we went to hang out at the park next to the art museum. I love this next picture. Doesn't it get you excited about fall? Saturday morning we headed to Muir Woods. People probably wondered why we were all wearing red. I guess it was pretty obvious we were tourists at this point.Finally we headed down to San Jose to watch the University of Utah vs San Jose State game with a couple of Erik's friends from high school. The Utes won and we had a great time!
2 comments:
I spy your cute baby bump!! Pregnancy suits you. Hope you guys are doing well!
I wish you could have made a short stop in SLC....Marge
Post a Comment