I started making this jumper about 5 months ago and had to put it on hold until I worked up a bigger reserve of patience to finish it. Sometimes reading sewing patterns drives me crazy, so I make Erik figure them out for me and then I sew them. He really loves that... not. I finally finished it Saturday and it fits despite the fact I never intended to wear it while pregnant. It's certainly not perfect but I'm still pleased with the end result.
This weekend we are going to San Francisco for Erik's big 30th birthday with our friends Jeff and Tristen. Erik's birthday was actually June 30th, but this was my late present for him. We are going to watch the University of Utah play San Jose state. In preparation for the game we purchased these shoes tonight at Marshalls. They're perfect and a they were a good deal which is even better.
And most importantly my friend Becky told me about this chinese gender calendar that claims to be 90% accurate (although it did not work for her.) See thebump.com. Despite the poll standings above with boys at the lead, the chinese gender calendar predicts I will be having a girl.
3 comments:
So I'm not a blog stalker (and since my name is clickable) I thought I'd comment early. Thanks for inviting us to the game! :)
"A bunch of random comments"
hahaha Finn
CUTE Jumper! you are looking so adorable!
how was your trip to the game?
The gender chart predicted Lauryn was a girl ooOOOoo
Oh no....Erik and his red speedo. The only thing more scary is Erik and Jeff in their red speedos. The jumper looks darling. I'm sorry I was no help in reading the instructions. But, you did it without me. Sure love ya both! Marge
Post a Comment