Hey Mikaela! Looks like you guys are doing well. Your pictures from Washington DC with the cherry blossoms makes me so jealous that I missed them. I think that is a must see for me next year! Hope you guys are doing well!!
Hey Krista- how are you? That's awesome you guys are living in Baltimore now. The cherry blossoms are pretty cool. Spring is such a nice time of year after a long new england winter.. haha. How long are you guys going to be in Baltimore?
We are in Baltimore until the end of July then hopefully back to Michigan. We will find out in a week or so. How are you guys? What are you up to in Boston?
We're doing well- just got back from a vacation to europe. Other than that just working- i'm starting a new job on Monday working at a hospital doing Breast Cancer research. I'm excited to start something new. You guys should come to Boston and visit sometime :) How's school going for Josh? What are you up to these days?
6 comments:
Hey Mikaela! Looks like you guys are doing well. Your pictures from Washington DC with the cherry blossoms makes me so jealous that I missed them. I think that is a must see for me next year! Hope you guys are doing well!!
Hey Krista- how are you? That's awesome you guys are living in Baltimore now. The cherry blossoms are pretty cool. Spring is such a nice time of year after a long new england winter.. haha. How long are you guys going to be in Baltimore?
We are in Baltimore until the end of July then hopefully back to Michigan. We will find out in a week or so. How are you guys? What are you up to in Boston?
We're doing well- just got back from a vacation to europe. Other than that just working- i'm starting a new job on Monday working at a hospital doing Breast Cancer research. I'm excited to start something new. You guys should come to Boston and visit sometime :) How's school going for Josh? What are you up to these days?
Jared read this blog and gives it an A
oh thanks Jared.. haha. Where's your blog post about your vacation to Boston?
Post a Comment