Friday, March 10, 2017

Fall & Winter Snapshots

There are a whole lot of photos below that I want to remember:

A beautiful walk around the neighborhood one evening.

The peak of black-eyed susans in our flower bed.

M with her cousin.

M and I training for a 5K.

M lost his first tooth.

M happy to be outside.

Cousin weekend. 

M ready for a bike ride with cousins.
 

 Off we go!

Catching a ride back on the train.

M being silly with my glasses.

We got a bike rack, installed it, and loaded up all four for our first outing.

Mountain biking at Deer Valley.

Beautiful bike ride in Midway.

Riding a carousel.

Football game with mom & dad.

Protecting those baby ears.


M & his cousin playing chess.

M enjoying my brother's dog.

Hiking in my hometown. 

J happily taking my brother's other dog for a walk.

The girls ready for a ride.

M & I after runnimg the Huntsman 5K.

The whole family!

The cutest little witch for Halloween.

Fancy braid for J.

We joined J for her field trip and they were being such good little buddies.

M turned one and is so grown up sitting in chairs all by herself.

First ski trip of the year at Brighton.

Huge birds at a viewing of the Eagle Huntress.

These two cuties.

A really beautiful day from the office one afternoon.

Basketball game with M..

The babe and I.

A little mini snowman that J and I built.

We finally made it out to Antelope Island. It was cold, but the lighting at dusk was so beautiful.

These two little monkeys are quite the climbers.

Skiing in the trees at Deer Valley.

Group photo on the lift.

One happy little soul.

Fishtails and ribbons for Miss J.

J & M being adorable.

Out for a walk at the nearby park one sunny winter afternoon.

The kids Valentine's this year.

M-bear with her bear ears.

 Celebrating the upcoming wedding of another friend in Nashville.


Hiking in Nashville with the Bachelorette crew.

I took M & my nephew on their first double black diamond.

Enjoying the Museum of Curiosity at Thanksgiving Point. 

The perfect mug given to me by a dear friend visiting from Boston- I had coincidentally bought her a magnet with the exact same quote.

No comments: