We made one last attempt skiing as a family of four at Snowbird a few weeks before baby M made her appearance and even took these little guys on the tram.

Both kids skied really well this year.

We didn't make it to Idaho to cut our own fresh Christmas tree this year. After an unsuccessful attempt to cut a tree in Lindon we went to Schmidt's in South Jordan and got this somewhat stale mediocre tree instead.
J trying out the stockings and helping to string the lights:
M & J both did skating lessons and this was taken prior to their little performance at the rec center.

J found this gem of a hat/scarf/mittens at Winco and J politely asked that I take her photo. I regret not purchasing that silly thing immediately because they sold out when I came to the realization that it was actually a good idea to buy it.

J's preschool had mother's visiting day in December and thought I might have a baby by then but I didn't and enjoyed spending some special time with her.
My co-workers did a little surprise baby shower and made this truly awesome cake.
A few days past my due date and headed out to a Christmas concert Friday night with Erik.
I even got lunch in with an old friend Saturday several days after my due date. I eventually went into labor later that evening.
Me at home with brand new little M only one day old.
The kids build all these dinos with their new Magformers from Christmas.
J snuck her doll in the crib when I wasn't looking and even put a blanket on it.
We put the older kids to bed and enjoyed some treats and an early movie for a relaxing new years eve which was just perfect.
Baby M's preferred hold early on in life.
Ski date with this awesome little guy.
Family ski day where Erik and I took turns with the babe and skiing with the older two.
Rosy cheeks and a cooperative little baby.
The kids randomly take pictures on my phone and apparently I was exhausted and they captured me when I was sleeping on the job.

I got new glasses and took all three kids to lenscrafters when little M was only a few weeks old. It was a big effort and a little stressful for me but i wanted to get out and accomplish something. M drew this awesome family photo and asked me to add the curls.

A visit to the dentist and I thought the napkins were too good to pass up a photo.
So proud to be a big sister and hold baby M.
M's bday dessert at Nanna's in January.
Sleeping baby with her dad.
So little!
Watching J's dance class one day.
Ahh so comfy
Some of the first smiles from this sweet girl.
J about to head out the door to school.
The sweetest little babe
My parents were visiting one day and J walked in with scissors and I heard this snip all oft he sudden. I gasped mostly because it was a little shocking.
How she really feels about lolipops.
M said this was his froggie spaceship.
Staying cozy
Baby burrito.
Pretending to be birds at the Museum of Natural History
Snapping a picture of myself in the reflection at the Museum of Natural History so I can be in a photo on occasion.
M had a lot of random Fridays off of school and this was one. He is such a great brother and baby M adores him. He gets all the best smiles and giggles.
Bathtime for this cutie.
A seriously happy little gal
Tummy time made more enjoyable with her big brother's entertainment.
Basketball game with dad.
Baby M came to Alberquerque for a business trip for her first flight in March. She did great.
I saw a real roadrunner and took this picture at Petroglyph National Monument on the way to the airport.
Picked up this cool pottery in New Mexico.
Annual Brian Head ski trip with our friends.


















































No comments:
Post a Comment