A few miscellaneous photos from April.
My birthday dinner at Communal with Erik. So far it's been a great last year in my 20's.
We visited my parents for a little Easter egg hunt this year.
On the search for eggs.
All of the cousins and my sister.
\
A few pictures Easter morning:
They enjoyed some books, t shirts to tye-dye themselves and some little animal toys:
Enjoying some story time with dad:
We hosted an Easter meal with the Larson side of the family and our downstairs neighbor Lucia in the evening. It was a fun event.
Climbing at a park with friends one day, pretending they were commanding a space ship.
The first braids I've attempted for J.
The kids have had their own rooms but we moved their beds into the same room for a bit to try and get J sleeping better.
Proud builder of this fort.
We went to fly kites one day. I thought the way she choose to fly her kite was pretty adorable.
The day before we left for Europe, I got to meet Sheryl Sandberg at a lean in meeting with a small group of co workers. It was such a cool experience!
Erik left for another work conference in California a few days after we got back from Europe. I found a car, got it inspected, negotiated, then purchased our latest vehicle. Now we can camp, and take our bike trailer too. Or just have a few extra seats for friends.
I finished my physiology class at UVU and J finished up her last days of "school" at Wee Care. I'm so glad this place exists and that everything worked out so well this semester with Erik's help. It was more work than I had anticipated but I did well and that felt great!
Silly hats; silly kids.
The twins arrived! The kids were so excited about these new little cousins.
M had his last day of Preschool with Mrs. Harris at Learning Dynamics. She was just wonderful and he had such a great time there this year. I can't believe he's off to Kindergarten this fall, but he'll do great!
















No comments:
Post a Comment