This kid loves to climb trees:
Hanging out with friends at Red Butte Gardens one day:
Watching the fish and ducks:
Playing in the childrens garden:
Thanks to friends and family I raised enough money to reach my goal and surprised myself by riding the full 100 miles of little red to raise money for Huntsman Cancer Institute:
The kids busy at work in the playroom:
That one time when Erik got sick about a week after we got back from Peru and I thought he might have some strange illness. It took some time to figure out it was strep then began the long saga of strep in our family:
Hanging out at the rec center:
Drove past this one day and M shouted "Mom, look, a waterfall!"
We went to Park City for a family reunion and M got to sit on this on our way to the park:
Hanging out at the park:
Reading with cousins:
Crazy snow storm in mid June interrupted our plans to mountain bike for the day:
Being silly:
Reading together:
I had my 10 yr high school reunion, it was so fun to reconnect with friends. I got to do a little display of photos from class members:
So great to see these guys:
She's getting to be so grown up:
We've got this little snow shack a short walk from our house. They've got a few clear flavors which I love for little kids:
M really wants to know why its called Boston though:
M finally earned this scooter he'd been working toward for a long time.
J had a follow up visit at burn clinic and she's doing well. Had to get a picture of the heart skin graft.
We visited the leonardo and checked out the animals inside out exhibit:
Erik & I made glass flowers at Holdman studios for date night with our friends:
My finished product:
Magic at the museum of natural curiosity:
J taking care of this dog:
Playing in the sand box. They've missed having one at our new place:
Enjoying some beet soup:
4th of July festivities:
Had a visit from friends and I went to my first rooftop concert in Provo. Loved the bat manors music.
Took Kids to see hot air balloons:
M learned to ride his bike and rode 8 miles the first time we took him on the Murdoch trail because he just wanted to keep going:
Rainbow over our house:
J sporting her Peruvian jumper on a walk/bike ride around the neighborhood:
My beautiful new neice was born. M and J are so excited to have another cousin:
.jpg)


























.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)









No comments:
Post a Comment