We started out December joining this Carollama group to collect canned food for the Utah Food Bank:
Next up was a trip to Riverwoods where we ate dinner next to this festive tree @ Bajio, checked out the Christmas lights and even snapped some photos with with a sort of creepy Santa:
She was terrified for a moment:
But quickly recovered:
Next, we attended a Christmas party where we gave a fantastic white elephant gift. I had to take a picture because we've had this gem since Finn worked at Eons in Boston and though it was hard to part with, it went to a good home and now it will live forever on this blog:
Nana & Papa came down and did a candle nativity with us. It really captured M's attention and he loved doing it:
We made candy houses with good friends:
And we attended the Paulsen Family Christmas Party where M and Finn played Ode to Joy on the recorder.
When M saw his cousin wearing a cow costume for the nativity he wanted to know if I had brought his dragon costume. I regret that I had not; however, he was content to pretend to be a cat instead. J just wanted to chill in the manger.















No comments:
Post a Comment