Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Ski season

Sundance opened on the 6th and I was so excited that after M's gymnastic class we headed up to the mountain. It wasn't particularly easy, though riding on a chairlift versus hiking up to a rope tow with two children was for sure a better deal. It was quite cold, M was a little apprehensive with it being his first day on snow, and J wasn't content to be in the baby carrier. But we did it and I hope future trips will be easier and more fun for all!

M and I headed up again the following day with my brother, sister in law, and nieces. He was glad to be back on the rope tow where he was a little more comfortable getting used to the feel of skiing again. After skiing, we all went to the rec center to swim and rock climb. It was such a fun weekend to have the Martineau's visiting. That night Erik and I went to his work holiday party and we were grateful to leave the kids at home to enjoy time with their cousins.





No comments: