Sunday, December 2, 2012

One year living in Utah


As of October 15th we've lived in Utah for a year now. In many ways it doesn't feel like that long to me but I've finally stopping stating that "we recently moved here." Having lived in Salt Lake previously has helped ease the transition of moving here since the geography feels familiar and I know my way around. In other ways it's been a bigger adjustment that's taking some time to get used to.

The kids and I took a drive up Millcreek canyon in September to enjoy the fall colors. I love being so close to the mountains and I'm looking forward to the upcoming ski season. It's funny how life sorts itself out and the leaves change yet again. Here we are enjoying the fall colors in a new state (for the third year in a row following Massachusetts and Vermont!)

No comments: