This past weekend we went camping with the Ludlows (old friends from when we first lived in Massachusetts.) We headed up to Spruces campground in Big Cottonwood Canyon for baby J's first ever camping trip and our first one this year. The Ludlows have a little boy that is two as well and are expecting a little girl in the not so distant future. We had a great trip and those two little boys had so much fun playing together. We're glad we got to hang out before they move to North Carolina.
Roasting MarshmallowsPlaying together
Hanging out in the beco
Baby J is living up to her nick name "angel baby" and slept wonderfully as usual.
Yes, I know my hair looks super awesome in this photo ; )
Walking around Silver Lake at Brighton.
M pointing out the ducks to his new friend.
2 comments:
Love those pics! I'm so glad we were able to go and get a campsite! I'd do it again this Friday if baby still isn't here. :)
I totally forgot that the Ludlow's are coming to NC! We still haven't sold our house so who knows if/when we'll be leaving, we'll have to get together sometime. :)
Post a Comment