1 year ago
Wednesday, March 9, 2011
Middlebury and a snow day
We are officially Vermonters! We've even got green license plates to prove it. I had been to Middlebury every winter for regional ski competitions at the Snow Bowl during college but never would have imagined I would be living here at some point. Finn took a job with a company called E-corp English and here we are! It's quite the change of pace from Boston but will be nice in its own way (and Boston is close enough that we can visit.) We are currently renting a very cute little guest house (on the left below.)
Two Monday's ago it snowed about 2 ft. We were snowed in and enjoyed the day hanging out drinking hot chocolate and going snowshoeing around this beautiful place. 
I haven't been bothered by all the snow this year- probably because Finn has been around quite a bit which makes winter a lot more fun. M's favorite new thing is visiting the two horses that live here and seeing the cat and dog. It is hilarious to watch how excited he gets. I'll work on getting some pictures of that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment