1 year ago
Saturday, September 11, 2010
Vermont Camping
We went camping in Sharon, Vermont this weekend. It's such a beautiful place. I love the green grass, the rolling hills, and all of the trees (some of which were starting to change for fall.) Also, the millions of stars you can see at night is sort of overwhelming. We enjoyed hanging around the campfire, mountain biking and some volleyball. It was good to spend time outside.
Baby M was quite happy being thrown into the air. He's not really scared of much.
Aunt Breanne and Brian are visiting from Utah this week, so they got to join us. Upon first seeing Brian, Baby M gave him the stare down and was a little unsure what to think but he warmed up pretty quickly after that.
He is crawling now and getting into everything. I think the fact that he can get around now brings him such joy. He is one curious little guy.
He is generally quite happy, but I think even more so when we are camping.
He loves it.
This last picture was taken moments after waking up in the morning. Everyday he is seriously this happy. It makes me smile. Wouldn't it be fantastic if we all felt this happy every single day? I think it is hilarious. We are so in love with this little guy.
I think it may be our last camping trip this season in New England as it's starting to get pretty cold at night but we are looking forward to going to Zion in October. Fortunately we've had a lot of great trips this year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
He IS so happy! I look at him and think he and Ty would have so much fun playing! Love his hat!
Such a delicious baby...seriously.
Post a Comment