Finn recently discovered a feature on google maps that is pretty cool. You can get the map to display bike routes (many of which are designated bike trails like the minute man rail trail.) Amazingly, they are all over the place and now we know about them!

I ventured out on my own this past week with the little guy. We started out in Arlington and made it to Lexington for a break and then rode back. It was a lovely way for me to get some exercise and fresh air.

Since getting our bike trailer, we've stuck to the minute man trail which is great but it is nice to have some variety. This past weekend we rode from Ayer, Ma toward the New Hampshire border. The leaves are starting to change and it is by far my favorite time of the year here. Beautiful.
The following pictures are from the Nashua River Rail Trail from this past weekend. Finn is much faster than me and gets to pull the baby when we go together.



I can't wait to see more leaves change in the coming weeks!
2 comments:
Oh I miss those fall colors! We drove up Big Cottonwood Canyon yesterday and it was either green, yellow or brown on the trees. Made me miss CT!
Oh I wish I was there with all of you! See you soon.
Post a Comment