adjective-
obstinate; stubborn; willful.
It may be hard to believe, but this sweet smiling baby just plain refuses to sleep in his crib lately.
For pretty much any amount of time.
It's driving me a little nuts.
He sure is cute though.
I'm quite stubborn myself but this kiddo inherited some stubbornness from his dad as well.
I need some serious help people.
4 comments:
My favorite part of this post is the fact that it is tagged with "sleep deprivation"
What can I say? That stubbornness will help Magnus become a very successful little guy.
cry it out..... I felt like an awful mom when I tried it with Ethan and gave up. Now he's almost 3 and still only sleeps through the night 3-4 times a week. It's only a couple nights of feeling like the worst mom on the planet, but then they are supposed to sleep like angels. Learning to fall asleep (like walking and talking) is something that is learned, not something they're born with. I hope you start getting more sleep.... if you find something that works will you let me know?
I can’t believe how far behind I’ve gotten in my blog reading. I’m still wondering where the summer went and now school is ready to begin. Boy, do I know something about raising a stubborn child….since I raised Poppi Erik Finn. My best advise is have lots of patience! Determination makes for wonderful grownup human beings, if you can survive getting there. I have often said I should make it to heaven just on the fact that I raised Erik! Magnus is looking more and more like his Poppi. Cute, Cute, Cute. Of coarse I’m his Nanna.
Post a Comment