My sweet friend Ashley and her family had us over at their beach house rental on Salisbury Beach. I must admit that I haven't always been the biggest fan of the beach because I get sun burnt so easily, but this trip was very pleasant. They had a big umbrella which I decided is an investment I need to make for future trips. The beach was beautiful, the weather perfect, and the company wonderful. Ashley spoiled baby M like she always does. He got this lovely new blue pool and some bright colored beach toys. He enjoyed playing with them for a long time and dipping his toes in the sand and ocean waves. He was fascinated with the sand- it was so fun to see his reaction. He loved all the attention he got as well. It's so nice to have other people that love your baby. He also got to use his cool new beach towel from Nana Larson.
It was a lovely day and baby M was one happy little guy who slept soundly the whole way home.
I don't know, maybe I'm prejudice, but I think this is one cute baby!!! How fun to see him with his darling beach towel. Who ever gave it to him must really love him. There's nothing better than to be at the beach. Sure love ya all!
2 comments:
Cute! I make Ty wear the same get-up (hat, rashguard and trunks)! Jealous you are so close to the beach.
I don't know, maybe I'm prejudice, but I think this is one cute baby!!! How fun to see him with his darling beach towel. Who ever gave it to him must really love him. There's nothing better than to be at the beach. Sure love ya all!
Post a Comment