Sunday, November 8, 2009

New hair do

I've been needing a hair cut so yesterday I decided to go for something completely new. I've never had short hair but I really liked how it turned out. I think it will be much easier to deal with in the cold weather and it's fun to have something new.
Also, for those of you that never see me and would like an updated profile shot, here's what 31 weeks looks like:


7 comments:

Mel and David said...

I love the new Haircut! You look so cute!

Brandt and Ali said...

Congratulations on your soon to be! We're excited for you!
Brandt & Ali Burnett

Emma said...

OMG I love it! You look so cute! I can't wait to see it on Sunday.

The Schmidt Family said...

LOVE the new hair cut, Mikaela! Short hair is so much easier. You look great!

Ratchfords said...

Very cute hair and belly!

Margie said...

I love the new you. Every time I was pregnant I did something drastic to my hair. Some turned out better than others. I think yours is adorable. I can hardly wait to see who we are going to love to pieces.

Krista said...

Cute!!! You are going to be such a hip mom!!