Monday, August 17, 2009

An announcement...

This post is quite overdue and many of you already know but baby Larson is due to arrive January 11th!!!

We are opting for a surprise so we did not find out the gender. Finn thinks it's a girl and I have no idea- either way we are very exited.

What do you think?? Feel free to vote on the right : )

I will have to take some more pictures but here's a 16 week shot for now.

5 comments:

Thayne Cullimore said...

I think we are hoping for a girl. Another Erik wandering the world might be too much.

Ratchfords said...

Congratulations! (And being surprised is the best!)

JoAnn said...

Wow, very exciting. I'm thinking boy, but who knows.

Mary said...

Congratulations! I haven't talked to you in sooooo long, but I saw this pic as your profile pick on facebook, and I was like... she doesn't look very pregnant, but nobody stands like that and takes a picture unless they're preggo, and you are! :) Yay!

Margie said...

Boy, I've seen a lot of pregnant women and you are small for 20 weeks. I love the crib and how nice and generous of the woman who gave you the coupon. I'm with Erik and vote for a girl. But boys run strong in the Larson gang so that would be great too. Love ya, Marge