Sunday, December 28, 2008

almost got a killer deal...

Yesterday we went to Kohl's to exchange a pair of shoes for another size and for Finn to look at some jeans. While he was in the dressing room trying on jeans, I came across a spectacular shirt on the clearance rack with a picture of Chuck Norris which read:

"Chuck Norris doesn't leave messages
he leaves warnings."
http://zippycanoe.com/media/1/20060223-chuck_norris.jpg
Since I know how much Finn loves Chuck Norris, I immediately checked the price tag and size. Unfortunately, it was a medium so I began searching for another. The shirt was also missing the price tag so I found a sales associate and tried to keep a straight face when inquiring how much it cost and if there were any others. The sales associate said it was from the clearance rack so it would be $5, but it was the last one.

Boy was I excited about this shirt but I guess it wasn't meant to be. I did get a kick out of seeing Finn walking out of the dressing room with the skin tight t-shirt and I suppose the image of that will have to do for now.

No comments: