Saturday, May 31, 2008

Mountain Bikes : )

We picked out some Gary Fischer mountain bikes over Memorial Day weekend and we were so excited to go pick them up today! Erik wants to ride his bike to work as well, but I mostly just wanted a bike to get outdoors a little more. I've missed riding the trails in Salt Lake above the University of Utah. There aren't too many mountains around here like SLC so it will take a little getting used to, but I'm sure we'll find fun stuff here as well.

We recently got camping gear so we're hoping to go on some fun outdoor adventures this summer! If anyone knows of good camping places in New England let us know (or good places to go mountain biking). We went for our first bike ride today and I were pleasantly surprised to find some nice paths along the mystic river nearby. We even saw a couple of bunnies, who knew you could find wildlife that close to the city? Here's a picture of me "going off a jump" by request of my brother Jared. More accurately, me pretending to ride into the ocean.

No comments: